As a visitor to the Allspan website, and indeed as a client, we would like to assure you that any personal information you provide is treated with the utmost respect.
- How we collect personal data
- What type of data we collect
- What it is used for
- The security measures we follow when storing your personal data
- Not be shared/sold to third party partners
- Securely stored
- Regularly audited
- You always have the option to OPT IN and OUT of future communications from Allspan
How we collect data
Allspan collects and sources data for individuals that have a legitimate interest in our business services. Either as an existing client, potential client (someone who has contacted Allspan regarding its services).
Here are the various methods we use to collect data:
- Website enquiry forms – This form features a tick box to opt-in to our email marketing
- Website email sign up form – Located on the homepage. Again, this features an email marketing opt-in tick box
- Website cookies – Cookies collect user statistics for Google Analytics. No personal data is accessible to Allspan via cookies or Google Analytics. Please see information on website cookies below
- Social media – Allspan uses several social media platforms for targeted marketing. However, we do not collect, or store any data from this source internally
- Quotations requests and general enquiries sent direct to firstname.lastname@example.org inbox is only accessed by authorised personnel.
- Client data from completed and current projects is securely stored on our secure servers
- Supplier** information – This information is provided direct from the supplier or sub-contractor providing goods or services to Allspan
- Employee data/temporary staff* – Obtained direct from the employee/ temporary staff member
- B2B marketing data – From time to time, we will research companies with a legitimate interest in events, organising events and booking our temporary structure services. This information has been sourced online or via telephone communication.
What type of data we collect and process
The type of data we collect, process, use and store includes:
- Business email address
- Employee personal ID, contact information and payroll details*
- First name and surname
- Business tel. number
- Job title
- Company name
- Business postal address
- Delivery address for temporary structure hire
- Transactional information for services Allspan has been contracted to complete
How we use data
To fulfil contractual requirements – Client data is used to prepare and send quotations, tenders, invoices and other documentation relating to events undertaken by Allspan. It is shared with the project management team responsible for client liaison. When deemed necessary for quotations and deliveries, certain client information is shared with subcontractors.
The individual’s data will be used by Allspan for email and telephone communications before, during and after the event.
From time to time, the Allspan marketing department may wish to send clients relevant information or seasonal greetings, therefore the business email address and postal address will be added to a client database for marketing use. If the client does not feel the information they receive is relevant, they can unsubscribe using the link at the end of the email campaign or contact us at email@example.com and marketing emails will cease.
Data provided to Allspan is used for the Company’s sole use and will not be shared with third party partners.
Internal record keeping – data associated with a specific event will be kept on file for internal record keeping.
Website case studies and testimonials – Following an event, we may wish to include the details on our website as part of a case study. The information shared in a case study includes details of the event in relation to the temporary structure hire, such as:
- The type of structure/s supplied
- Any accessories and ancillaries hired
- The event theme/purpose/type
- Styling details
- Name of client and/or end user
- A testimonial from the client if provided
If you do not wish for your event to be added to our website, or would prefer to be anonymous, we will respect your privacy.
Photography – Allspan will use images of its structure installed at event for marketing purposes. These images may be sourced directly from the client, or via online platforms, including social media. We may use these images on our website, social media and as part of comprehensive case studies to promote our services.
If the you would prefer for Allspan not to use images from your event, please advise us and we will respect your privacy.
Email marketing – Occasionally we will systematically send email marketing to clients and potential client that have a legitimate interest in the topic. If you believe the information you receive is not relevant, you can unsubscribe using the link at the end of the email campaign or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and marketing emails will cease.
Direct mail marketing – It is very rare that Allspan sends marketing information via a postal service. However, if an individual has expressed an interest in, or may benefit from our services, as they have a legitimate interest, we may send a single brochure in the post. The only other time that we may use data is to send seasonal greetings, such as a Christmas card or gift.
Website cookies – Allspan’s website has cookies enabled to facilitate the users online experience and to help us identify how the website performs using Google Analytics.
While Cookies are a helpful user interface, they also allow website controllers to analyse traffic to their website. For example, Allspan uses Google Analytics, which collects Cookie data, to generate a report of which pages are most popular, how long a user visits each page and how the page is found. The report is intended to provide feedback on how the site performs.
The data collected by Google Analytics is used for statistical analysis only. At no point do Allspan have access to the personal data, or the IP addresses used by Google Analytics for this information.
All personal data held by Allspan is securely stored and accessed only by authorised Allspan personnel. We enforce data security with a number of methods:
- Managerial procedures
- Property security
- Online systems with password protection
- Internal electronic systems with password protection
- Regular auditing of marketing databases, including removal of unsubscribed or suppressed email data
We assure you that the data stored by Allspan will not be sold or shared with any third parties. The only instance data is shared outside of the corporation is in relation to an event e.g. deliveries addresses and contact information.
Your Right to Opt Out
If you believe that Allspan has access to your personal data and you either:
- Wish to have it permanently removed from our files
- Access the information we hold
Please contact us immediately at email@example.com or via our postal address below.
If you have received email marketing and believe it NOT to be of legitimate interest to your business, organisation or job description, you can OPT OUT by completing one of the following steps:
- Click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email marketing campaign
- Email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you DO want to receive future email marketing communications from Allspan, you can OPT IN by checking the tick box on the website enquiry form and submitting your details.